1.24.2006

Test Video


Watch the video
Heres a little test video, I'd say about 12 frames per second (I hear 24 is the way to go)...I wasn't too concerned with technical stuff, so lighting is abit weird in places and the tweezers even make it into a frame or two :P...camera movement is a problem also, as I was using a digital camera with no remote...for the real deal I plan on connecting the camera to my PC and capturing witha click of the mouse button, so that I don't have to touch the camera...unless its moving, panning, or zooming...which it will be...a lot.......I have this whole elaborate plan worked out involving a miniature track system for my camcorder...but more on that later, go watch the vid...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Already, we are intrigued...spider thinks it will be "real good"...and I am amazed at what you have already done...keep working and let us know if you need anything-The Lachneys

Hector said...

All of it looks awesome man... I've been meaning to respond to your email but I've been crazy busy, first with looking for a job now I have an internship and a job to juggle... anyway keep the updates coming man... can't wait to see the finished product... totally reinspired me to stop procrastinating and actually start putting something together...

keep an eye on my blog too... I just started a new one (my third, got rid of the previous two, hopefully I stick with it, I love reading and looking at other people's art, I've been trying to put mine up for a while too)..

Hector's Blog

Ale said...

Hey There!
I totally love the mood so far...very Burton, who I admire a lot (though he didn't invent that style, obviously...).
You need, however to work a lot on the animation, increase a bit the fps (I use 15 for normal movements and 24/25/30 for fast ones, because they look jerky at 15 fps)and watch the timing. You're doing it right by testing everything first, though.
Keep up the good work!