3.11.2006

Visual Haiku

So I've decided to enter a short in the March 31st StopMoShorts.com film fest. One of the themes is "Myth", which would be perfect for Jenny, but alas, this time she won't make it out of the bog (...or..."blog" :P) ...I've got another idea, something fairly simple, not a lot of character movement or camera movement, easy set (which might actually be done tonight)...so I probably won't be posting anything new Greenteeth-wise for a few weeks, since that's how long I have to start and finish the new short...I'll post about my progress on it, but I don't want to reveal any details until it is unveiled in its entirety...hopefully by March 31st...

StopMoShorts.com

3 comments:

Ale said...

Hurry up man!
I too wanna make it to March 31st!
Anyway the chances of winning anything are extremely low...I've seen some of the projects that are going in this contest, and they are really pro...

Ale StopMotion

Ubatuber said...

I haven't seen any entries, so I am blissfully unaware...gonna try to make the short as cool as possible tho...already finished the set!...

r said...

can't wait to see the finished product. been catching up on your work(out of touch lately), and am continually impressed by your creative drive. keep it up