5.31.2006

From the Vault...


...cleaning up today I came across this postcard from my Tulane undergraduate exhibit...thought y'all might want to see it....definitely good for a chuckle....that's me in the middle with the black leather & tribal facial tattoo (yeah, its fake....I tend to keep my freak a little closer to my heart ;)...the plan was for everyone to show up for the shoot looking like criminals....seems so long ago...the show worked out great for me, there was one printmaker, everyone else was sculpture or ceramics, so I got the majority of the wall space...unfortunately I have no pics of the show (what was I thinking?).......ahhhh, memories...

5 comments:

mefull said...

Ha - sorry none of that group will pass as a hardened criminal.
Fun Idea for a show. Did you incorporate it in with any of the artwork in the show?

Ubatuber said...

'none of that group will pass as a hardened criminal'
yeah, you're not kidding...
...since I was the only 'painter' in the group I really didn't know any of these folks, except the sculpture/glass guys and only in passing...actually most of my work in the show was charcoal, pretty dark stuff (including one of the pieces 'lost' by Failure to Launch)...the postcard was mostly to try to get people's attention, and there were so many of us, with such diverse media, we decided to do the 'line-up'...

Darkstrider said...

I hate you man

Ubatuber said...

cookies?

Darkstrider said...

Cookies are disabled!