5.29.2006

Jenny II Coming Along...

...shaped out the legs, mostly finished up the ribcage (gonna add some flesh on top in parts to see how it looks, if its a thumbs down, won't be hard to get it back to this point)...shaped the arms a little more, and worked on the back and spine...started giving her a sort of carapace on the buttockal area, like a crawfish tail, didn't get very far before deciding against it...just looked too armored...gonna try out scales next...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 comments:

Darkstrider said...

She's lookin' good! Um, wait, let me rephrase that! 80

Looks like a second cousin to Ray's Ghouls, with a bit of harpy mixed in! Hey, AND Medusa! Wow, no wonder she looks so cool!

Darkstrider said...

Well, I still can't upload to my blog dammit! So until I get it fixed, I'll be bloggin' at darkmattr.blogspot.com

Ubatuber said...

Cool, welcome to Blogger, where comments flow easier and.......well...I guess thats it...sorry to hear about your ailing site...

And THANKS! Harpies....I like harpies!