6.29.2006

How Cool Is This?

My wife, my muse, my better half, recently took a job with a local cigar shop and has access to all of their throwaway wooden boxes, some really beautiful ones too, with cedar bits in them. Today she brought home this one for me.

Looks like I've got a place to keep all of my puppet parts now, replacement eyes and whatnot :) She'll probably be able to get more like it eventually, not sure how well these sell, but if anyone is interested let me know...its quite large (10"x7"x2") and it smells GREAT!

4 comments:

mefull said...

I guess Judy doen't smoke. Come to think of it she is probably on fire.

Those are cool, I didn't know they made them out of wood.

They should make perfect little puppet apartments.

gl. said...

i love wooden cigar boxes! and you're right; they'll make great "puppet apartments," as mefull calls them. :D

Ubatuber said...

"I guess Judy doen't smoke. Come to think of it she is probably on fire."

LMAO! true, true....

And GL, I think you'll love this one....perfect size for stationary too, I'll send it to you in a few weeks, we have a couple :)

Romeo Y Julieta/Verona's Court

gl. said...

*squeak!*