9.19.2006

"Widow" - Filming, Day One

Got those first storyboards shot, and the next scene as well :) 40 sec in the can, but about half of that is 'titles' so really only 25 sec. or so of animation....275 frames, some ended up cut...here's the official title screen, and a pic of the book lit on set...notice the strange glow, the foil shows through the page which makes for a nice effect I think...could be avoided in the future with thicker paper on top of the foil, but I like it...also notice how interestingly, the glow seems to show through the paintmarker on the page, but not the charcoal pencil, which held its blackness....could be useful...both pics are screencaps from a rendered clip, I won't be posting any footage but I'll try to pull some cool caps as I go....

3 comments:

herself said...

Very very cool, Jeffery, film artist. I love what you did for the titles and the glowing book... you planned that right? yeah, you're awesome.

No clips?! Wah. You know I have no patience. Let's see, 19 from 30 is 11, eleven days. ok.

Ubatuber said...

11 days?!? EEK! ;)

Darkstrider said...

Aw don't sweat it dude... you know you could do it in one day if you had to! Now you've got ten day's extra. ;)