9.06.2006

"Widow" - The Wedding Pic Prop

I should start off by saying that this here benchmarks the 100th post...100 posts in 240 days (roughly 8 mnths), averaging a post every two and a half days....not too shabby...lets see what the next 100 have to say :)
Today I applied a paintjob to Doc's head and fitted him with oversized ex-action-figure clothing, which I can slice and re-sew to fit....its just easier for me than starting from scratch...then I took a snapshot of the couple and photoshopped it until I had the wedding pic you see below. This will go in a miniature frame near Doc as he waits in the woods for the return of his beloved....Doctor PepperDoctor Pepper old-timey wedding pic

9 comments:

herself said...

Great work, J. I really like the Doc. Next to the phenomenon that is Nola, could it be your best sculpt?

herself said...

Oh, I just saw the second photo! great job making them young and ol'timey.

gl. said...

happy 100!

Darkstrider said...

For they're a jolly good couple
For they're a jolly good couple
For they're a jolly good cou-ou-ple........
Which death has torn a-sigh!
(yep, I'm on a word-inventing kick lately fer sure!)

Ubatuber said...

Once they were bright and happy, now they are....farkled...

:)

sven said...

Farkled, with little gooey spatters everywhere, that don't smell right, and won't come out even when you rub at them with bleach.

Ubatuber said...

Damn spots...

mefull said...

Extra kudos on the 100th
Now that's what a blog should be regular posting yep that's the way all blogs should be.

Finally saw Devils Backbone - really liked it. Lots of great choices story wise.

I like your Dr Cesares definite likeness there.

Darkstrider said...

Hey cool Mark.... check out the commentary track yet? Incredible stuff. And now Jeffrey's got me wanting to get the Hellboy director's cut for an almost equally astonishing commentary.