9.30.2006

"WIDOW"

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahoo! She is complete. A sigh of relief. A tension gone from my shoulders :) I had to do two quick reshoots today after work, I just couldn't live with the clips that were there, and the new ones look great so it was worth it. I literally just finished rendering the first file (wmv), then I render the QT file for SMS, run it over to my brother-in-law's fancy DSL hookup, and wait for it to pop up on SMS...once it does I'll post the better quality wmv file here, then catch up on whats been happening with the world this week :).....hooray!

Soon, my friends and loyal viewers.....soon....

3 comments:

Ale said...

Congrats man! It has been a long (actually really short :P) ride!

herself said...

C-o-n-g-r-a-t-u-l-a-t-i-o-n-s UBBIE!!!

Well done and hardy hail-fellow-well-met pats on your back, my friend!

Even without seeing it yet, I am completely proud of you for all the hard work and devoted hours when you were so tired and could easily have gone to sleep instead. Way to Exclude for the sake of your art, man. Getting it done, w00t!

Darkstrider said...

Yeeeaaaah baby YYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAHHHHH!!!!