10.18.2006

More Monsters

Here's a back link, into the archives to one of my first posts, a storyboard animatic for the Jenny Greenteeth film....some of this has changed but not much...click here then watch the vid....



gorilla chicken.....'nuff said

Undead gunslinger......doomed from the get-go, not the quickest draw in the west, especially with limbs and digits falling off....

An alien of unspecified origin, wearing a human head hat....well gosh isn't he polite?

Baby tree monster, just a little rooty tadpole tryin' to make a go of it....

4 comments:

herself said...

I'm a little ascardid that I know and love both you and Sven.

Off to watch the vid now.

herself said...

I loved it! How do you make these? I should do this for 1/2 L. I think they're great shorts as is! w00t.

mefull said...

Great drawings Uba, Baby tree is so nice!

Thanks for the vid link. I had not seen that before

Happy B-day Jenny

Amazing progress for in a short 12 months.

Ubatuber said...

Shelley, I mostly manipulate still images in Sony Vegas using the pan-crop function which can be key-framed and customized...hard to explain but I'll try to throw together a toot or at least a helpful image for you...

Thanks Mark!