10.15.2006

Sculpting with Woody

A little more progress today, may do some more later on tonight....its going to be a rough two weeks for me starting tomorrow as I go back to overnight shifts at the workplace...Mon-Thurs 10pm - 6am...I'm really not looking forward to it, but I'm earning bonuses which have funded and will continue to fund my foam latex obsession....this week I got my mixer :) A nice one, in fact I think its the same one that Sven had decided on over at The Scarlet Letters...the nice red Sunbeam Mixmaster....got my plastic spatulas, rubber gloves, ultracal, GM foam kit, rasp, scale, buckets and cups and oven...need to make a final purchase for pros-aide, foam primer, and water based clay and then......... :D

4 comments:

sven said...

Oooh... The gnarly roots are lookin' really cool. And the arms, the shoulders, the upper jaw... It's neat watching the sculpt develop.

(Just got back from a weekend out of town.)

Michael Granberry said...

Wicked! I agree w. Sven..those roots look terrific. All that texture's going to play with light so well...:)

herself said...

Looking great, Jeffery. Monster Month indeed.

sven said...

Oh -- and thanks for the shout out, man! I'm glad some of those tut-esque posts I wrote are coming in handy!