10.10.2006

Tree Monster : Illustrated

Last night I got the painting bug, spent a couple of hours working on a TreeMonster image in acrylic, I got stuck on the monster himself and realized its because he hasn't been fully realized yet :) It'll be easier to paint him once he's sculpted and I know what he looks like, so, painting on hold. But since I've never posted in progress on a painting before, considering I haven't actually done one in quite awhile (almost a year?!), here's some pics for your perusal....

I think the background area, the forest, is closest to done...I want to add some small details to the trees, make some of the edges more interesting/irregular...going to add some people-stumps to the foreground, and detail the monster.....more to come....

2 comments:

herself said...

Yeah, getting it, loving it. Go go go !

Darkstrider said...

OOooooo... pretty colors!!! Very nice composition.