11.09.2006

A Surprise Visit from Nola

I felt like animating today :P, had about 2.5 hours to do this before work, quick and dirty....Nola has been feeling neglected and I absolutely need to rectify that situation soon....2007 is all about the Jenny film...fewer distractions, more focus....the pier set is high on my list of priorities, after my foam tests...

This little clip is sort of what I have in mind for that 'Nola's Bad Day' series I've mentioned a few times, a string of short mishaps for poor unfortunate Nola...I've got sketches for about a dozen of them, obviously with more time and care spent than on this clip here.....I have a feeling, tho, that brief as this clip may be, her fans will be happy to see her alive and kickin' :)

5 comments:

herself said...

Link didn't work!!!!!! Link didn't work!!!!! Fix fix fix must see Nola!!!

sven said...

Yoiks! What Shellsy said. :-O

Darkstrider said...

An FLV file? What kinda crap you tryin to pull on us Ubaman!?!???!???

Nothing I have could play it, even after i downloaded it (and usually VLC can handle flash files).

WE WANT NOLA! WE WANT NOLA!!!!

There's about te be a riot around here......

Ubatuber said...

Very strange, I uploaded the same as always, same as the lighting clip a couple of days ago >8( won't play for me either though, will try to re-upload.....anyone have any suggestions for posting video? I'd still like the vids to play directly on the blog....How do you folks do it? What sites do you use to host your clips, or do you?

herself said...

I've been using Vimeo. It seems fine. Nice, clean, no ad vibe too.

Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it! Nola! Nola! Nola! Nola! Nola! Nola!