11.19.2006

Tree Beast Paintjob, In Progress

I spent some time tonight paintin' up the Beast....I mixed Prosaide and acrylic paint, about 50/50...started with a thin layer of medium brown....


I want to thank my wife Julianna for being my archival shutterbug through this whole process :)

Next I hit all of the crevices and nooks and crannies with a dark brown, almost black, and then drybrushed the whole thing with a light grey....its coming along but still not quite where I want it....gonna add some green tomorrow, dust him, and then maybe do an animation test or two :D


4 comments:

Darkstrider said...

DUDERS!!! That looks so AWESOME~!!!

Close-ups please!

Hey, it even looks cool toothless.

Hila said...

Jeffrey, It's absolutely amazing, I love all the wonderful details. great job! I can't wait to see it move, how exiting, eeeee.
And yes, more closeups, please?

Ale said...

AWESOME!
I really love how it's coming along!
Can't wait to see what crazy stuff you come up with for the teeth xD

herself said...

I forgot what I was going to say. Oh yeah, "Dude! this is totally rockin' cool" or something more intelliegent sounding. No, actually that really expresses how thrilled I am. Yay you!