2.21.2007

Mardi Gras 2007

Yesterday was beautiful and today its back to the grind. There's always a bit of sadness on Ash Wednesday, another Mardi Gras come and gone. I felt almost as if I were seeing the city through new eyes, thinking about the audience here on the blog and how best to share the holiday with everyone. My wife and I will be teaming up on this one, we've got a lot of pictures and footage to sort through, but I'll be posting soon, and then its back to Jenny G.

For now here's a pic of us...

3 comments:

herself said...

Awww. xox, s

gl. said...

i ate pancakes last night & thought of you guys! nice masks, btw.

your comment on ash wednesday made a very visual connection for me: the dull grey of ash wednesday contrasting with the flamboyant fat tuesday, like ashes on a cold hearth the next morning. (i know that's not really what ash wednesday is about, but the visual connection was neat.)

Sven Bonnichsen said...

Sweet pic, you two! :-)