3.22.2007

Aprolympics

Sorry about the lack of posts, I've been working early morning shifts and its taken a lot out of me....fatigue here I come....
I have been working on Jenny bits, carving away here and there on the pier, hammering out the final script, and most importantly, cleaning and organizing my work space, which hasnt been done since before Widow and the Tree Beast, yikes....I'm clearing off my tabletop, putting away the forest, and getting ready for my pier set....March has been a bust I have to say, so I'm looking forward to making April highly productive.......anyone up for Aprolympics?

7 comments:

herself said...

Yeah, I'm in.

jriggity said...

hey man!

I'm scheduled to be working full time for the next year!!

Yeah, Ill join in too! Ha!

jriggity

grant said...

hopefully i'll get back into production in april too.

Off the Shelf Productions said...

Do you mean like a production Race?, If so i'm in!

Hila said...

Hiya Jeffery, wee... I missed your blog.
For some reason, it always feels as if a chilling wind comes out of your blog page... wired. great atmosphere you've got here :)
A pier set? ... O-my!

Ubatuber said...

A chilling wind? Cool, then that 'chilly wind' html code I added seems to be working :) Thanks Hila, and hey, as you're watching the pier set construction with your masterful inner tiny eye, feel free to shout out suggestions! Shelley sent me some great green wool last week that I think might make nice mold....

Ben, not necessarily a race, in that we are not trying to get to a finish line....the point is to make small steps DAILY and blog about them DAILY....its fun and very productive, though most of us usually end up only going for about 2 weeks before getting burnt out :) I'll try to last the whole month this time....

Grant, I hope so! I'm not sure how your production schedule is as far as daily progress, but you should try out the olympics this time....unless you're a machine cranking out progress daily anyway....in which case you suck ;)

Justin, you and Shel are about the most productive people out there, I dont know how you do it, especially with a child :)

And Shelley m'dear, I knew you would be :)

Off the Shelf Productions said...

Super COOL!

I'm totally up for it!

My blog is here:
http://the-listening-tree.blogspot.com/