4.03.2007

Aprolympics Day 3

Aprolympics is officially go, today I painted up a second pier board...didnt spend as much time weathering this one and it shows (the one on the right)....I'm going to try Mefull's suggestion, experiment with some drill bits to speed it up a bit....I'd love to be able to weather the whole piece in one sitting, carving by hand is exhausting and too time consuming.....we'll see...


I also worked on Jenny's hand a bit, shaped it some and added a little emaciated vestige of a thumb....I've decided to make the webbing from fabric of some kind, attached after foaming...

3 comments:

Shelley Noble said...

Looking kewl, J, go go go.

I'm a gourna catch up to you starting Thursday!

jriggity said...

Right on man......Fast out the gates!!!

jriggity

Sven Bonnichsen said...

I really like how the detailing on the hand is turning out. Feels like you're reaching a new plateau of goodness with the sculpt.