6.19.2007

Herbie and His Habit

LOOK! Pics! :)

This is the starting point of filming....Herbie sort of flashes back/reminisces about the past, seeing visions in the smoke from his cigarette as he sits awake in bed, Su asleep in the dark beside him....



Heeeere's Herbert.....looks a bit like Sean Penn, yes? I plan to repaint his brows and eyes and smile for other scenes, not animated though...


Here's a pic of the tiny ashtray, which will also be repainted and used on the cafe table....the ashes are real :) , the tray is air-hardening clay pressed by a pencil....

3 comments:

Sven Bonnichsen said...

Sweet! Everything looks so great!

...This is the going to be the first time we've really seen you pushing the foam pups, isn't it?

(Well, I guess there was Woody -- but that was just a few tests.)

I'm really excited to see how they move! Even though I've done a smidge of casting in foam myself now, it still feels like a mysterious, magic-filled medium. Herb and Su, I feel like I've got a decent intuition for what they feel like when held in the hands... So seeing them actually in action -- I'm going to be leeching off your learning curve big time! :D

Shelley Noble said...

Looks great, Ubbie.

jriggity said...

Here come some animation!!!!

jriggity