6.07.2007

Suzanne.......Cast?


Suzanne, casting #2......yesterday I recast Su, had no foam problems but when I pulled her out of the mold, I found her chest hollow......again.......not nearly as bad as last time, but still.....apparently breasts are rather difficult to cast....like little air-bubble magnets, they are....I'm gonna TRY to make this work, the outer skin is mostly there, but the left side is hollow all the way up to the shoulder.....gonna try filling her with pieces of upholstry foam and liquid latex, I really just need the boobs to hold their shape, they don't necessarily have to be pretty, they won't be seen and they shouldn't be in the way of animation if they're a little stiff......I patched the right one already, with just liquid latex......will have to patch her chin also.....I'm wishing right about now that I had just gone with build-up pups.....small scale foam isn't fun (these pups are just a tad taller than Nola, clocking in at about 5.5")....

Anyways......patching and seaming continues.....


4 comments:

Darkstrider said...

Damn, that sucks man! Slap a mini Ipex on her.

Ubatuber said...

Mikee!!! (doing scooby dance)

Nice to see you again, bro....
I did consider giving Su a bra, but opted for implants instead :)

Y'know, its funny you mention the Ipex, my wife has a couple....at least I think they're Ipex, its some new material that Victorias Secret is using.....very similar to foam latex, I was surprised how similar....she says its the most comfortable bra shes ever worn....interesting.....

Shelley Noble said...

Putting aside my wonderment at how Mikums knows about a bra that I didn't... anywaaaaaies.....

Lotta girlz around L.A. has Susie's... Exact. Same. Problem.

not kidding.

Darkstrider said...

Have you see any of the threads where Henderson talks about mixing up a special batch of foam latex for patching those big holes and even sculpting with? He makes it sound really cool. Something worth trying out, if you can find the threads. I'd try searching for Henderson, since he really hasn't posted much.

And Shelley, you really need to catch up on watching the Victoria's Secret commercials......
Don't know what it is, but every time one comes on I tend to drop whatever I'm doing and my head snaps toward the TV.