9.17.2007

The New Su


Spent time this weekend dressing up Su for her roll as the opening kill :) in the as-yet-untitled-short-formerly-known-as-the-EC-short..... She's still in costume as a witch, but has more of a Mardi Gras feel, with the colors and the ballgown....her cloak has wire mesh latexed onto the flaps that go around her arms, the 'bell' of the dress is wire-meshed also, as is the hat (coated in latex)....I used latex to fill in some of the crevices in her face too, since the original Su was to be wearing a hag mask....and I had to boost her bust a bit with rubber latex armor (a piece cast from the mold) so that I could secure the clothing properly....the foam latex chest was too squishy (I originally went with foam latex becasue the pups were going to be mostly nude in parts)...in the background you can see some of the plaster cobblestone sheets I'll be using for the alley set....

3 comments:

jriggity said...

sHE purty!

jriggity

Darkstrider said...

Wow, the costume's awesome!!! Guess she'll be hiking her skirt up for puddle-splashing. And I love the mask-on-a-stick!!

Anonymous said...

Do you not sleep or something? That didn't look like cobblestone when I saw it last.... You never cease to amaze me. - Monique. <3