9.20.2007

Seaclops Details and Cave Beginnings

I used a woodcarving tool to go back over the scales in places, and started detailing the chest...arms and legs next, hands last.....
I also started laying out parts for the cave entrance in the new short...I'm going to mold the Lady's arms, one for the hand-gate and the other to be sculpted into the plaster covering the styrofoam cave (above the head, halfway in the wall, the fingers of which may twitch when the eyes open)......the styrofoam is a piece I pulled out of my new monitors box a few months ago....the whole thing will be meshed over and plastered, then carved or painted to look like rock and hair, and overgrown with moss....Herbie stands about as tall as the face....

2 comments:

jriggity said...

very cool dood! Im excited about seeing this happen!

i too have used the mighty Tv Box styrafoam for many setups...ha!

jriggity

Darkstrider said...

The 'clops is comin' together nicely! Almost there.