1.11.2008

Quis Separabit

I finished up filming the last scene for the alley clip today, but I still have some editing and fx work to do, and I have to work tonight, so look for it tomorrow (possibly later tonight if I'm not too beat).
In the meantime, I've got a special offer for you, dear reader! A couple of months ago I was approached by a writer in Dublin named Brian Showers. He is on the cusp of releasing a book of gothic fiction, The Bleeding Horse, and asked me to illustrate one of his stories, "Quis Separabit", for a promotional chapbook. Over the course of a month I created seven pen & ink drawings for the mini-book, and just after Christmas, I received a box in the mail containing stacks of "Quis Separabit", hot off the presses and beautifully hand-crafted. If you are interested in reading a fantastic gothic ghost story written by Mr. Showers, illustrated by yours truly, just send your name and address to ubatuber@yahoo.com and I'll pop one in the mail for you! And be sure to search out a copy of his book when it is released! Check his site for updates: BrianJShowers.com


No comments: