1.01.2008

Unearthed - Filming Begins!

Happy New Year all!

Well, you're probably wondering where my big Dec StopMoShorts.com haiku entry is? Still in my hard drive unfortunately...I planned on finishing up the opening of the short, Su's alley murder, but got hung up on a shot involving a rig that wouldn't cooperate...so after three days of intense animation, I finally crashed last night with only 3 scenes left to film....bit of a let down but I'm trying to focus on the bright side, which is......50 seconds of Unearthed is in the can! Enjoy a few screen caps, clips coming soon....



5 comments:

gl. said...

aw, jeffrey, i was really looking forward to seeing your film! technical issues at the last minutes seems so unfair. thanks for giving us some stills to fuel our curiosity, though. and happy new year!

Darkstrider said...

Heh.... I was up all night last night, and checked back from time to time to see if your flick had been uploaded.

Hey, really diggin the lighting/camera angles you got going on~!

Interesting, Castlegardener animated a mime just recently..... could this all be in memorium for Marcel Marceau, who just passed away?

Things that make you go Hmmmmm.......

jriggity said...

Nice shots dood!

Im really likeing your compositions! Ill be looking forward to watching.

jriggity

Sven Bonnichsen said...

Missed you at the haiku finish line -- but very excited about the work so far!

I'm with Justin: really good compositions! The one where Su is leaning forward really grabbed me... And now I'm looking at the over-the-head shot of Herbie, and just thinking.... Woooowwww...

Rawk'n'roll, bro!

Paul (Vortex42) said...

Totally love the lighting and angles... Getting more and more excited about this film!