7.22.2008

No Dead Artists

I've got a few more days to work on my submissions for the No Dead Artists show at Jonathan Ferrara Gallery. I'm just about done with my blocks, which means I can start printing in the coming days.....here is a mock-up of what the finished print will look like...
....the black bits are block #1, an actual print from the actual block....I then added my sketch of the angel in Photoshop, to play with composition a bit.....angel is block #2, still being carved...

I have the weekend off, from the evil bill-paying retail job, and may have enough time to hustle and complete the troll painting....submission app needs to be in the mail on Monday...

3 comments:

Shelley Noble said...

you are so great at woodblocks, Ubbie

Darkstrider said...

Sweet! Expulsion from.... paradise?

Sven Bonnichsen said...

Damn! Yeah -- what Shelley said. :)