8.12.2008

Transit Troll Proposal - I Made the Deadline!


I painted my buttocks off this past weekend and finished the Bridge Troll proposal! While I can't technically say I'm finished the paintings (there are rough spots and areas I'm not satisfied with), I did complete them enough to make the proposal. Now we play the waiting game...(I've submitted a lot of work over the last year and haven't heard so much as a peep from anyone, but I'm not giving up)....
Next up for me, I finish the weeping angels and prepare to film the cemetery set....I am also working on rendering a high quality version of "Widow", with a few slight re-edits, for a local film fest, deadline Aug 31...

3 comments:

grant said...

Congrats uba!

Darkstrider said...

Wow, you work fast man!!! Looks great! I guess you're aware of the perspective problems.... the lamp for instance. I like the way it's painted, but the vanishing points are nowhere near the horizon line. Hazards of working so fast I guess! ;)

UbaTuber said...

Thanks guys, and yeah, that first panel went through a lot of changes in a very short amount of time, at one point there were faeries....decided to save that for another piece though...