8.19.2008

Unearthed - Angels and Light


Hey y'all, today I tried a quickie lighting set-up, as seen up yonder, slightly too dark....I want the space between the two angels to be the only truly black space, thats the entrance to Herbies path, the spot he disappears into on camera....will require use of mini Christmas village lighting, which I've used to light everything Ive shot for Unearthed so far...also pictured, the (mostly) done, armed angel....I want to go over her with another layer of acrylic, the texture/color is a bit too uniform I think, needs some lighter lights in spots...the hands, I didnt want to spend time sculpting, so I gave her flat little flippers and painted the fingers/knuckles on...shouldnt be a problem for the shots I need...

4 comments:

Shelley Noble said...

They looks good enough to eats!

Darkstrider said...

Dayum!!!!

I'm getting scared just looking at it!!! In-freaking-credible!!!!

Darkstrider said...

Might want to throw up a piece of card to block the light angling up the side of the mausoleum. That's the only thing that looks unnatural to me. But I'll bet you're already two steps ahead of me!

jriggity said...

Nice work man!

jriggity