10.08.2008

Big Easy Shorts Festival

I got an email today informing me that "Widow" has been accepted into the Big Easy Shorts Festival and will "premier" at a local theatre in November. This news is exciting for me, my first success amidst a small sea of submissions of art and film that I have deposited into the world over the last year or so.
The official lineup will be announced tomorrow, I'll update as more info becomes available....

In production news, I'm just about done setting up the pumpkin patch, plan to shoot that clip for MM on the 10th....I am positively itching to edit and add fx to my newest "Unearthed" scene, the cemetery gates, but alas I'll have to wait until October is over if I want to get my three MM clips done :::)

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Congratulations! It's aleays nice to see your own work be shown on a big screen!

jriggity said...

CONGRATS DOOD!

thats big news!

jriggity

gl. said...

congrats, jeffrey! wish we could be there. :)

Sven Bonnichsen said...

Amen! Proud of you, Uba!!

grant said...

Awesome news Uba! Congratulations!