10.29.2008

Mossman & Tree Beast?

Monster Month '08 is winding down and I'm still trying to edit together my Mossman clip, it should be posted later today....which leaves me with 2 days to shoot and edit the Tree Beast clip.....can I do it? Maaaaaayyybe.....or maybe we'll leave Lurline vs. the Tree Beast for next year....we'll see....
I've also got a little work to do on my costume, we haven't costumed in years and I've been looking forward to it (this year I'm Beetlejuice :) We're plannig on attending a new Nola tradition, the Krewe of Boo, a parade put together by the legendary Mr. Mardi Gras, Blaine Kern, who hopes to make Nola THE place to be for Halloween.....sounds awesome to me, lets hope things work out....I'll be there in the crowd showing my support!

3 comments:

UbaTuber said...

Ok, sorry folks but the Mossman will have to wait 'til the weekend.....Happy Halloween everyone!

Twinessence said...

Looking forward to seeing more clips from you, i just sat here and watched a ton of them already haha.

I have to ask, what program do you use for your special effects? They do your films justice

UbaTuber said...

Thanks Amanda! I checked out your website/blog, excellent work! I especially LOVE the weregoldfish :)

My digital effects are done with particles, with a program called ParticleIllusion that I got for free in one of those computer magazines that comes with a disk of software every month. I think its only for PC, not Mac. The cool thing is, every month the website updates with new particle effect libraries that users have created. Heres a link to the website:

ParticleIllusion

I use it for smoke, fire, dust, etc...

Thanks again for stopping by!