2.16.2009

Troll Quickie

I've decided not to rush through Unearthed for the sake of a Film Fest, there's always next year...the decision was made when I realized I was starting to sacrifice elements of the story in order to cut down on the time it would take me to complete it, and I don't want to compromise (not yet anyway, not while I'm still my own boss :) I'll be ready to compromise when (if?) I ever work a pro job on someone else's team)....
I was feeling overwhelmed the other day, so many unfinished projects laying about, and I was overcome with a desire to start and finish something, so I dug out a 5"x7" canvas board and painted up a quickie mini-troll painting....probably 4-5 hours of work, acrylics, framed and hanging on the wall, ahhhhhhh :) And I think I'm hooked now, Ive already started a second mini canvas, a cemetery scene natch....

3 comments:

Kevin Harman said...

Harryhausen meets the Bayou?

jriggity said...

cool !

jriggity

UbaTuber said...

Kevin, exactly! :D
Thanks Justin!