3.26.2009

Etsy Shop Set Up

Hello all, I've got my Etsy shop set up finally, or at least mostly, it will sort of be a work in progress, a learning process. So far all I've got listed are some prints and a couple of "Fleur de Lily" canvas boards, but soon I hope to add some lower priced items, fleur de lis magnets/pins, and some jewelry from my Lady. I'd eventually like to add T-shirts and posters for my films, especially "Jenny Greenteeth". I even started working on a photoshopped Nola image, pictured below, which I hope to make into a screen for screenprinting, which I will someday soon be teaching myself.
I've posted a link to the shop over in my links section. Peruse and enjoy! And offer feedback :)


On the job front, I've had absolutely no luck finding other work, not a single nibble, so it appears that I'm stuck, trudging along with an anally implanted big corporate phallus. On the bright side :) if I throw myself even further into my creative endeavors, maybe the sense of accomplishment will outway the soul-sucking job...

2 comments:

Shelley Noble said...

Ubbert, Where is your links section? Me wanna see u store.

UbaTuber said...

Should be in the sidebar to the right, above the links to each of my shorts...