3.28.2009

Ron Cole's "In the Fall of Gravity"


Wow!
Ron Cole's "In the Fall of Gravity" is online for a limited time!
I've been reading bits about this film for so long, it's great to finally see it in full, and what a treat it is! Truly profound and breathtaking, from the opening shot to the very last frame, a definite must-see. But don't just watch it!! Please take a minute to sign up for a free account at BigStar.tv and give this thing a FIVE STAR rating. So much love and attention to detail went into this short, its the least we can do, yeah?

Click here to visit the site, sign up, and VOTE!!

3 comments:

Shelley Noble said...

Sure did it. It's a masterpiece.

Paul (Vortex42) said...

Right there with you!

R.S.Cole said...

Thanks a MILLION!! My film did indeed win the contest on BigStar and I couldn't be happier about it. Thank You for all the support and kind words. I'm working as hard as I can to get more movies made and I got more stuff coming soon! Cheers :)