7.30.2009

Dorian Gray - Done!


Animation is done, though in my haste to finish I rushed the de-aging of the portrait, only ending up with about 2 seconds of footage when i really wanted it to be a slow process....much more difficult than I anticipated....que sera sera...I'm not done with the editing or effects but I cobbled together a preliminary "draft" to send along with my submission to Art-in-a-Box....the box is done, sealed up in plexiglass and (hopefully) ready for exhibition. I'll post the completed clip in a week or so, I need a little break from this. And I know just how I'll spend the break...the Lady Julianna, suffering some insomnia due to the pregnancy, went out and invested in World of Warcraft, a massive multiplayer online role playing game which I've started playing also....I can totally see how people can lose themselves in a game like this :)

5 comments:

Shelley Noble said...

Congratulations, Ubbie! You had an idea then made it happen! Bravo! You're a get it done kinda guy!

people in gorillasuits said...

The still looks really great - this guy really had it, he wouldn't rise. You really deserved a beak. Congratulations !

Sven Bonnichsen said...

And STAY down!

people in gorillasuits said...

you really deserved a BREAK (not beak....). Dang. Typing error...

jriggity said...

Nice work man....another completed piece.

this is really exciting!

jriggity