7.03.2009

Dorian Gray - Wall with Window

I took one of my "walls", cut out a space for the window about 7 x 9" and popped in a scrap piece of plexiglass cut to size. I used metallic Tulip paint to draw the lines on the Tudor style window. I wallpapered the inside with scrapbooking paper and added the decorative window frame, then hot-glued on some plaster castings from my brick mold for the outer wall, painted up with dark and light grey acrylic paints. The window is "dirtied" by painting on a thin watery layer of white acrylic paint that I wiped off of each pane after it dried.

3 comments:

Shelley Noble said...

Nicely done!

UbaTuber said...

Thanks! Hmmm, lets see, where did I get the inspiration for this window? Oh yeah, from you! ;)

jriggity said...

very nice work here...

you have been busy!

jriggity