9.13.2009

Updates and Grown-up Life Junk :)

Tons going on lately, sorry about lack of updates....my Lady is now at 22 weeks, expecting our first baby, a boy....he's about the size of a puppet now, a good 8", and this week I felt him kick for the first time, amazing....tentative name: Roman Alexander Roche. We are also in the final stages of purchasing our first home, have gone through the headache-and-stress-inducing process of financing and inspections and negotiations and we should be closing on the property at the end of the month, and moving in throughout October. I still have not gotten my computer back, its waiting on a part for repair, but I will have to figure out something this week because I have to deliver my Dorian Gray box to the RHINO gallery by Sept. 20. I'll probably ask the shop thats doing the repair to pull my files from the harddrive so I can try to edit them on another computer. As soon as my computer is back I'll post some photos and the final vid. Peace out.

3 comments:

Puppetry Animation Enthusiast said...

This is huge, Jeffery! So happy about the tentatively named Roman Alexander Roche (a very powerful name!) And the new home to boot?! That's a lot of transformation to adjust to at once. A crucible! Just think though, By January you'll be all settled and snuggled up with your family of three.

Best of everything to you and the Lady (and the tentatively named) Roman.

jriggity said...

Dang dood!

BIG Stuff in your World....

best of luck with all ....

and Shelly said it perfectly....


jriggity

people in gorillasuits said...

All the best for the three of you !