10.10.2009

Meeting Mefull

Mark Fullerton aka mefull was in New Orleans this week for a screen-printing convention and we had the chance to meet up and chat about all things stop-mo! Mark and I have been buddies online for a few years now, but it was wonderful to meet a Moe in person and really put a face to a name. I brought along my early Jenny Greenteeth foam pup, we talked about the city a bit, and touched on many a stopmotion topic. It was truly a pleasure to hang out with you, Mark, and I hope we get the opportunity to do it again sometime!

6 comments:

Shelley Noble said...

AWESOME AWESMOE WOW! This is so cool, you guys! You're both looking sharp!

mefull said...

It was great to finally meet you and hang out for a bit, I had a fun time in New Orleans, its a great city.

Seeing Jenny Greenteeth in person was a thrill, it looks so dang good, I can't begin to tell you.

I can't wait to see her get some time on the big screen.

I hope we get a chance to do it again.

Darkstrider said...

Cool!! A meeting of Moes!

Hey, dig the shirts.... looks like Medusa is making a grab for Gumby! But of course we all know he'll just skate away on one foot and melt into a book...

jriggity said...

so awesome to see the community meeting.

jriggity

people in gorillasuits said...

A Jenny Greenteeth shirt and a Gumby Shirt ! 'Two Greens Make a Blues" (Peter and Mick Green - my favourite album from Peter Green).
And to repeat Justin: so awesome to see the community meeting. 'My' Jenny is still savely wrapped up in a box until I have a place (flat) to put her - to throne over me...

people in gorillasuits said...

Addendum: amazing how a haircut can change a person's apperance... :)