6.22.2011

"Unearthed" Continues

I'm officially back to work on "Unearthed", today I am finishing up editing the cemetery scenes, mostly compositing and tweaking ghost footage.


I've also been working on a few props for the next scenes. As Herbie wanders through the woods searching for his treasure, he will come upon pieces of a broken temple. I'll have a few broken friezes and columns, which I have been casting in plaster.

I've also been working on a new portfolio website. When I updated this template and discovered that you can now have "pages" on your blog, I decided to do a proper portfolio website, with pages devoted to different media. Go check it out at JeffreyRoche.com, I have a slew of charcoals, prints, puppets, and paintings up so far. (Domain name registered for 2 years through godaddy.com and linked up with my blogger address!)

2 comments:

Shelley Noble said...

Go Jeffery!!! Great to show off your work!

Anonymous said...

looking good (as always...sire!). I don't remember well, but haven't you tried actually scratching stuff into the plaster(ed) pieces ? There is an abandoned cemetery/now park around, with some actual broken down tombstones, with fine chiseled and carved writings and stuff scratched in... which adds somethings. Just an idea...

The portfolio site is well designed - and good thing that you kept in mind to make the video 'frames' not too big...

Cheers.