10.04.2012

Monster Month - Beginning the Sculpt...

This is the first time I have had to brace a sculpt while working on it.  Because of the size I wanted him to be to interact with a human, I wouldn't be able to fit him in my toaster oven, so I had to sculpt him semi-crouching and needed extra support on his rear bumper to keep him from toppling over.

 

This is the first pic I took of him.  Hooves.  Did I mention Pan-legs? His nose is a little too bat-like, I end up going with something more ape-like, but you'll see :) Stay tuned...

2 comments:

Darkstrider said...

Wow - looking very dynamic already! Love the goat legs - the anatomy on the lower body looks great. Will he be wearing oven mits, or do you have yet to sculpt the fingers?

UbaTuber said...

Lol, you got me. Thats my twist. Very "Shyamalan"...all along the little devil was there just to help with the baking. :D