10.13.2012

Monster Month - Ready for Paint...

Heres the little guy with his bone talons sculpted on....


And here he is with his bone talons removed, armature reconfigured (clipped, new wire wound into old, new epoxy clay) to make his hands...




I made a few changes pretty late in the game here, i just couldn't get a handle on the talon idea.  Just didnt look or feel right to me, so I decided to go with demony hands/claws.  I also trimmed his devil tail to something a bit more nubby, and added a couple of little fangs...

 
He's ready for painting...

3 comments:

Shelley Noble said...

The talons looked cool too. Like he was cursed to lose any hands he had by a witch. Great pupp work, gogogo!

Darkstrider said...

Awesome!! Love the little tusks (toothpicks by any chance?)

UbaTuber said...

Thanks guys....not toothpicks, though that wouldve worked better probably...I used two bits of air dry clay, extra-hardened with a drop of superglue.