12.26.2012

Setting Up Krampus

I thought I could get a little short done for Christmas but found myself rushing through it all a bit too much, so i decided to take it slower.  Krampus is still coming, about 15 seconds are filmed so stay tuned.  In the meantime, let me talk about my new favorite quickie set material.  Scrapbook paper!  I used it for the "wallpaper" on this set and love the look of it.  It comes in 12"x12" sheets, thousands of colors and patterns, fairly cheap (49 cents a sheet for this one).  Also, the little girl puppets in this short were designed to be practice for animating Nola - upholstry foam buildup bodies with clay faces.  They are so small that it has been difficult to animate the faces (Nola is larger), but still good practice.  I like to think of them as Nola's cousins...


 
 

3 comments:

Shelley Noble said...

OMG! Jeff this is sossososo exciting!

Love the wallpaper. Love Nola's cousin(s) and her cute xmas sweater. ACK!

Waiting for this more than I was for xmas!

JON said...

Very cool!

Sven Bonnichsen said...

Love the pup's hairdo. Great color in the room, too.