9.02.2015

Unearthing Jenny Greenteeth



Poor poor Jenny G....so neglected....I never did finish the sculpt, she sat under a plastic bag for years until one day the oil in the clay broke down the wood blocks in her feet and she just fell over.  And shame on me, I left her like that.  Thankfully the feet are whats left to do, so no major damage to fix, except to somehow rig her up while I finish the sculpt.  Also.....she's filthy....gonna pop her in the fridge to harden her and then give her an alcohol wipe sponge bath...


2 comments:

Shelley Noble said...

HOORAY! So glad you are, digging Jenny up again, Jeffrey! yay. I got so weary of the time I was taking that I finished my last puppet right on the unfinished sculpt! It worked for me. Looking to get 'er done more than done right at this point myself. GO!

UbaTuber said...

Thank you Shelley! Ive been amazed by your recent puppet progress :)